Payment & Shipping
We currently accept payments through Visa & Mastercard credit card payments, PayPal, Bank Deposit (Bendigo Bank) or money order from both our Australian customers and Visa & Mastercard or PayPal from our International customers. All PayPal and credit card payments will be converted into Australian dollars for you by PayPal.
We use a secure connection via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your details entered at the checkout are encrypted and securely communicated to us, safe from prying eyes!
We accept Visa & Mastercard payments through the secure eWay gateway so your details are kept safe and are not stored in our system. We do not store or have access to your credit card details during the or after the payment process.
We post parcels daily from Monday to Friday so unless we are super busy, payments and orders received before 3pm will be posted on the same day. Express Post parcels will always be posted on the same day payments are received (before 3pm). Parcels are shipped from Mornington (Metro Vic).
Estimated delivery time:
Metro Vic 1 - 2 days
Regional Victoria 1 - 3 days
Metro NSW 2 - 4 days
Regional NSW 2 - 5 days
ACT 2 - 4 days
Metro QLD 2 - 5 days
Regional QLD 3 - 6 days
Metro SA 2 - 4 days
Regional SA 2 - 5 days
Tasmania 2 - 4 days
Metro NT 3 - 6 days
Regional NT 4 - 10 days
Metro WA 3 - 6 days
Regional WA 4 - 10 days
If your parcel has not been delivered after 7 days then please contact us
and we will trace it for you through Australia Post as all Australian parcels will have a tracking number.
- Receipted Delivery parcels have a tracking number, insurance and require a signature upon delivery. If no one is home to sign for the parcel it will be returned to your local post office and a note left to advise of collection.
- Express Post parcels have a tracking number but no insurance and do not require a signature upon delivery. If no one is home at time of delivery, it may be returned to your local post office and a note left to advise of collection OR left at the unattended address.
- Air Mail parcels do not have a tracking number or insurance so they will be posted at the customers risk.
- Registered Air Mail parcels are fully insured and require a signature upon delivery but do not have tracking.
- Pack & Track parcels have online tracking but the service is only available to the USA, UK, Ireland, Germany and Singapore.
- Express Courier International parcels have a tracking number and an online tracking service but shipping insurance is not available on this method of delivery.
International parcels normally take 1 - 3 weeks to arrive (3 - 5 days for Express Courier International), the average being 7 - 10 days but if your parcel is caught up in Customs it may take up to 8 weeks to arrive, this is extremely rare but does occur on a small number of parcels, if this does happen to your parcel we are sorry but not much can be done except be patient. If your parcel has not been delivered by the 3 week mark please check in at your Post Office as they may have just forgotten to leave a calling card. Of all our years of mailing parcels we have not had a single parcel become lost (that we are aware of), every parcel that is delayed ALWAYS arrives by the 8 week mark or is returned to us as 'unclaimed' within 12 weeks so be sure to check the post office as it will cost to reship unclaimed parcels back to you.
Customs charges, and Duty Tax are the responsibility of the importer. We can not cover any Tax that may be applied to an International delivery. If you are unsure if you will be charged Import Duty, please check with your local Postal service for more information.